Josh specializes in criminal defense and civil litigation. His reputation and record demonstrate a focus on achieving optimum results for clients through personalized, honorable and highly effective representation.
Josh was selected in 2012 by the National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He was also chosen in 2010 and 2011 as a Colorado Super Lawyer Rising Star by the Colorado Super Lawyers and 5280 magazines.
Josh graduated cum laude from New York University School of Law. He has been a member of the State Bar of Colorado since his admission in 2002. He is also admitted to practice in New York State and as a solicitor in England and Wales.
Josh worked at the London office of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, the New York office of Debevoise & Plimpton, the Denver office of Brownstein Hyatt & Farber, and as a law clerk for a federal judge.
He also has several times been a lecturer for an international policy class through Stanford University. Josh is an avid endurance mountain bike rider and a soccer player. He is a Colorado native and lives in Boulder with his family.
- Co-chair of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, Boulder Chapter
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lifetime Member of the Colorado Bar Association
- Board of Directors Vermillion Sea Institute
- New York Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Boulder Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Society Of Legal Advocates
Josh was also featured on Laws.com
Read the article here.